I need somebody to solve this problem on Windows 11. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
2022-05-12T14:42:44+00:00

After install the Update of Windows 11(KB5013943 or KB5012592), my Windows 11 crashed frequently with the BSoD Code:0x000000e6 (DRIVER_VERIFER_DMA_VIOLUTION). I can uninstall KB 5012592 to solve the problem, but I can't do this again after I installed KB5013943.

MiniDump File (OneDrive) : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait_K_6lnn3Jg9YduCmxBcKUa4RBgA?e=goKaaf

I have runned these command on powershell:

bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto

and opened Memory integrity in Windows Security to solve the problem.

now the problem seems not shown again.

But it seems that my Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller driver became unstable. it disconnected frequently when I connected to Internet.(I haven't see other driver have some problems.)

Is there somebody solve it? Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-05-13T07:33:19+00:00

    Hi 徐鹏王

    Those minidump files do not list any specific cause for the crashes.

    I did notice that driver verifier is also enabled in those minidump files, that may have been causing false positives when it was enabled.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-05-13T01:19:34+00:00

    By the way,

    These are the minidumps after I installed this update.

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait_K_6lnn3Jg9YlCId8BfjbbSJCRQ?e=emhhvY

    These BSoD happened before I take measures.

    maybe these can help you to solve the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-05-12T17:07:38+00:00

    Hi 徐鹏王. glad to help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-05-12T16:57:40+00:00

    OK, thanks! I think I have take measures to reduce this affects to my PC. Now it only affects my Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller driver on my PC. Looking forword your new patch!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-05-12T16:28:57+00:00

    Hi 徐鹏王

    Microsoft are aware of the problems with the last two updates, they should push out a patch for that really quickly

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments