I need somebody to solve this problem on Windows 11. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous
2022-05-12T14:42:44+00:00

After install the Update of Windows 11(KB5013943 or KB5012592), my Windows 11 crashed frequently with the BSoD Code:0x000000e6 (DRIVER_VERIFER_DMA_VIOLUTION). I can uninstall KB 5012592 to solve the problem, but I can't do this again after I installed KB5013943.

MiniDump File (OneDrive) : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ait_K_6lnn3Jg9YduCmxBcKUa4RBgA?e=goKaaf

I have runned these command on powershell:

bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto

and opened Memory integrity in Windows Security to solve the problem.

now the problem seems not shown again.

But it seems that my Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller driver became unstable. it disconnected frequently when I connected to Internet.(I haven't see other driver have some problems.)

Is there somebody solve it? Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-05-12T16:22:15+00:00

    I have tryed to uninstall it just now but it told me that something error occured that I can't successfully uninstall all of the updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-05-12T16:15:33+00:00

    Hi 徐鹏王

    If you can uninstall KB5013593, please do that and then pause updates for 7 days to give Microsoft time to patch the bug in those updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-05-12T16:12:53+00:00

    Oh, sorry, the KB5013593 give me the uninstall option. I think I can uninstall it. I last see it doesn't gives me uninstall option about six hours ago. Now I can uninstall it. Thanks a lot!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-05-12T16:02:11+00:00

    Thanks a lot!

    1.

    Driver Verifier isn't enabled on my PC. I didn't enabled it manually. I have runned the following command:

    verifier /reset

    but it returned that nothing have changed.

    2.

    I have find the update on old Control Panel. But It doesn't give me the uninstall option.

    To be honest, before I installed these KB 5013593, My PC is running stable. But after I installed KB 5013593 and restart my computer, it running stable but about half an hour later my computer crashed with this BSoD code. this BSoD problem first appeared when I installed KB5012592. so I uninstalled this update and later this BSoD doesn't appeared again. So I think I can uninstall it to solve this BSoD issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 936.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2022-05-12T15:20:45+00:00

    Hi 徐鹏王,

    I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    Your minidump files just indicate memory (RAM) corruption no specific driver is listed

    All you drivers and BIOS seem to be fully up to date.

    1

    I notice Driver Verifier is enabled on your PC, did you enable that manually yourself?

    Driver Verifier can cause a lot of false positives, you should disable that, then wait to see if your PC is stable.

    2

    KB5013943 is known to be causing applications to crash at the moment, but not causing blue screens.

    If you are not able to uninstall that update, open the old Control Panel, then go to Programs and Features - Turn Windows Features on or off.

    If the .net Framework 3.5 is enabled, turn that off, then when that process completes, restart your PC and then re-enable the .Net Framework 3.5

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments