USB power setting is missing from the Power Options (running Windows 11)

Anonymous
2022-04-03T16:35:44+00:00

I am trying to manage my USB power plan settings but the USB option is missing from the Advanced Power Settings option.

Control Panel/System and Security/Power Options/Edit Plan Settings/Change Advanced Power Settings

FYI:

I am running Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 on an HP Spectre laptop.

I tried some fixes posted for Windows 10, but they did not work.

NOTE: I am trying to change the USB power options to see if this will stop the flickering in my Logi HD 1080p Webcam.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-15T10:15:33+00:00

    Hey

    Did you manage to solve it? I also do not see the option and tried all troubleshooting from this post. I do see it in safe mode.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-04T17:55:51+00:00

    This doesn't work because there is no usb settings available. It just isn't showing at all. There is no access to these settings in control panel or device manager.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-26T09:36:15+00:00

    See this video :- Disable USB Selective Suspend settings in Windows 11 - Bing video

    NO, that is NOT it. because this guy just shows what is NOT there. read the original post before you answer anything!

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-12T09:51:46+00:00

    I have reported the same problem, but it is not resolved. This continues to have a major impact on my self-publishing business.

    What is the solution?

    Bernard Heys

    theradcliffelad

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-31T18:38:05+00:00

    No. I found many solutions, but none worked for me. Sorry!

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments