Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11

Anonymous
2022-04-22T08:57:27+00:00

Play/ Play All music folder option in win 11 is missing I need to highlight the media and right click to play the music, is it one of the win 11 feature to not have that option, or just a one of the win 11 errors.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-11T15:18:26+00:00

    Windows 11 just seems to be a lesser version than 10, with features removed for no reasons whatsoever. I miss the "play all" feature. I miss being able to click the taskbar to see the desktop by simply clicking the "Show the desktop" popup. Now you have to carefully find an empty area on the extreme right side of the taskbar and click. Why! Why did Micros__t do that! No rhyme or reason.

    (I see this community forum goes back to April last year. Has anyone come up with a solution since then, without having to risk changing the registry?)

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-23T21:28:50+00:00

    Go to music. Select album. Click on three dots. Click on select all. All the songs will appear with light blue. Write click on first song to open dropdown. Click on open. All songs will play in order.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-14T21:13:05+00:00

    Thank you SO much! Such a shame Microsoft couldn't be **** to sort this.

    Microsoft can't be bothered to sort anything.
    They're utterly useless and make everything they touch worse than it was before.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-11T15:07:12+00:00

    I hear ya. Windows 11 just seems to be a lesser version than 10, with features removed for no reasons whatsoever. I miss the "play all" feature. I miss being able to click the taskbar to see the desktop by simply clicking the "Show the desktop" popup. Now you have to carefully find an empty area on the extreme right side of the taskbar and click. Why! Why did Micros__t do that! No rhyme or reason.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-12-16T03:49:49+00:00

    I just tried that, pick 5 songs, used control and it plays the last song selected first, then the first song selected second and moves through from there. Still a work around, just pick your first song last!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments