@Lhosson I agree with you fully, this is not the first time I experienced this from Microsoft but the worst one so far. Not only it had affected gaming but mostly productivity. I was causing alot of issues even with just intel graphics enabled. Working from home just sucked so bad with this build with wifi switching randomly off during team mettings that I had to revert back to using Windows 10 and hide Windows 11 upgrade entirely. This is really not fair for getting Windows 11 to work for a few months prior to the update. I had so much built into that system that I just gave up entirely and reverted back to the old system. Believe me rolling back after the update caused me alot more. Common MS what's the use of your insider program if you are going to release a buggy full build update???!!! As Bill Gates would say this is frkn unacceptable lol. I'm just glad I still had my old backup of Windows 10, it is always great to have one you will never know when MS starts going haywire heck even with Google search it slows down hahahahahhahahah. A few seconds after BSOD TT. Believe me when I say I tested this with multiple rigs with various builds and ending up the same. I mean this the first time a saw multiple BSODs in succession in my LIFETIMEEEE hahahaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.
Good luck to those who can't revert back to Windows 10, hope rolling back to the previous build works for you.