Speech to text not working - Message something went wrong Error Code 0x80049dd3

Anonymous
2022-09-06T17:44:51+00:00

When I try to use my MIC for speech to text I continually get this message and the message box "locks up" on screen!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Input and language

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-24T18:58:18+00:00

    Here we go again...

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-14T01:17:07+00:00

    Hello 1MoreCast,

    Thank you for your continuous support of Microsoft products, the problem has been fixed by Microsoft and you can continue to use Talk to Text.

    Best Regards,

    Lenka - MSFT| Microsoft Community Support Specialist 


    "Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking yes or No."

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-08T15:40:17+00:00

    Yeah I'm having the same issue. I need this speech to text recongontion to work for my boring college lectures. Everytime I try to use it I keep getting this error. Even though it worked for like a day and since then all I got is this message for the past few days. Can someone please help find a way to fix this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-09-08T00:21:57+00:00

    el error como puedo Resoldelo

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-09-07T18:04:14+00:00

    I happen to have a copy of Dragon. I have switched to that ana actually, I like it better. May not go back to Win Speech.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments