Some of the people on the thread are using desktop/tower still PC's that you can add multiple sound cards, but I'm using a laptop, and adding a second sound card is a little difficult. I clearly stated I'd like to be able to only have to take my laptop when I travel with my wife, and use it to watch a movie while flying, and all of our headphones are wireless (Bluetooth). There is an audio jack on the Swift, but I really don't want to have to go out and buy wired, noise cancelling headphones and an audio splitter (used to use on with some old Bose headset years ago) to do wired because Microsoft wants to be a follower, not a leader.
It was a pain in the butt to use the wired solution because every time someone in our row needed to go to the restroom, you had the grab everything and basically put it away until they got back. With wireless, you just get and let them by. When I heard that Apple allows their users to connect two Apple branded headsets to connect and share audio from some of their recent tablets and laptops, I picked up a cheap iPad to take with us and use it to watch movies. I'd rather not have to bring the iPad when we travel, but until Microsoft or some intrapreneur comes up with a way to share audio wirelessly on a Windows to two or more users at the same time, I'll just have to lug around the Apple iPad.