Windows 11 Pro Upgrade Failed Error Code:0xc004f050

Anonymous
2022-06-08T08:41:40+00:00

I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-29T12:42:04+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you my friend 🙏 for your assistance and support 👍 🏆🙌

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-26T13:55:24+00:00

    paulin

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-17T22:17:32+00:00

    So thanks, I activated my windows because of you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-28T14:31:28+00:00

    This generic key worked for me today to get from Home to Pro and then I was able to use my purchased pro license to activate properly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T10:41:05+00:00

    Dear DaveM121.

    it was so helpfull.

    Thank You so much.

    BR

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments