Windows 11 Pro Upgrade Failed Error Code:0xc004f050

Anonymous
2022-06-08T08:41:40+00:00

I am trying to upgrade my windows from home to pro and I bought the DVD for Windows 11 pro, It keeps on saying my key is invalid. Please help me activate my Windows 11 pro

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-04T15:14:39+00:00

    Wow, you solved my problem, Dave, THANK YOU!

    One thing, I installed Windows 11 Pro, but on my computer, it says Windows 10 Pro. I am a little bit confused. The code is legit since it was purchased for our office.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-20T14:22:04+00:00

    Worked properly, thanks for this

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T16:42:11+00:00

    Hi Davem I have same problem, already tried in both ways but none is working.

    What I can do?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-05T12:11:54+00:00

    Thank you very much<3

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-21T18:06:57+00:00

    It was extremely helpful solution. After a fullday finding solution to it, it seems magically it was done.

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments