Frequent Blue screen errors 0x00000109

Anonymous
2022-07-20T03:23:04+00:00

Like in the title I've been getting frequent bsod error codes all which are 0x00000109 i have been getting the blue screens mainly when playing games for a little but sometimes when I'm not even doing nothing i got the dump files here https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai\_M3v9RW2JDgQ\_SaquEM1R4GCYZ?e=BOCulQ

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x000065be0080c000, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000008, 0x000065be0080c000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 2c697b49-2253-4d9f-b620-4e948fe274f1.

  • <Event xmlns="**http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event**">
  • <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}" EventSourceName="BugCheck" /><EventID Qualifiers="16384">1001</EventID><Version>0</Version><Level>2</Level><Task>0</Task><Opcode>0</Opcode><Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords><TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-07-20T02:15:41.2697144Z" /><EventRecordID>9756</EventRecordID><Correlation /><Execution ProcessID="876" ThreadID="0" /><Channel>System</Channel><Computer>Darrens</Computer><Security /></System>
  • <EventData> <Data Name="param1">0x000000d1 (0x000065be0080c000, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000008, 0x000065be0080c000)</Data><Data Name="param2">C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP</Data><Data Name="param3">2c697b49-2253-4d9f-b620-4e948fe274f1</Data></EventData> </Event> System specs i5 11400 rtx 306016gb ram 3200hzgigabyte b560 ds3h ac y1 mb windows 11
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-22T17:25:38+00:00

    The game lasted for 4 hours and got a bsod I've never seen before stop code was page_fault_in_notpaged_area ntoskrnl.sys I could provide the minidump if needed

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-22T11:30:05+00:00

    Okay Yamabii, please let me know the result f that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-22T11:28:44+00:00

    I put my ram sticks in other slots and leaving my game open to see if it crashes again

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-22T11:19:56+00:00

    Hi Yamabii,

    I will be here if you do get more minidump files, I do think your suggestion to reset Windows may be the best option if minidump files are not indicating an underlying cause for the crashes, that is really the only way to rule out your operating system being corrupt.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-07-22T11:10:07+00:00

    I just got another blue screen this time it said in event viewer minidump couldn't be created from interruptions

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments