Hi Yamabii,
I honestly cannot advise you to spend money on replacing your RAM without definitive proof your RAM is causing the crashes, that would not be fair for me to do.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Like in the title I've been getting frequent bsod error codes all which are 0x00000109 i have been getting the blue screens mainly when playing games for a little but sometimes when I'm not even doing nothing i got the dump files here https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai\_M3v9RW2JDgQ\_SaquEM1R4GCYZ?e=BOCulQ
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 (0x000065be0080c000, 0x000000000000000e, 0x0000000000000008, 0x000065be0080c000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 2c697b49-2253-4d9f-b620-4e948fe274f1.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Yamabii,
I honestly cannot advise you to spend money on replacing your RAM without definitive proof your RAM is causing the crashes, that would not be fair for me to do.
Would replacing my ram sticks work
Hi Yamabii,
Getting BSOD's while gaming usually has one of three caused, the graphics card, the network card or the chipset device drivers, however they are not being listed in your minidump files yet.
OK then thanks
But I only get bsod when gaming