As I'm trying to install epic games store from Microsoft store it says you might need to take action in another window below the install button
What does 'you might need to take action in another window' mean
What does 'you might need to take action in another window' mean?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-01-15T16:55:29+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-04-05T09:25:25+00:00 Everyone I found a conclusion
Go on Microsoft store press windows key and r and little box will appear type
wsreset.exe press ok it will reset and open Microsoft store automatically and you should be able to download what ever you want
It worked for me at least
-
Anonymous
2023-05-01T10:25:09+00:00 Hey I found a way!
Open Microsoft Store and download whatever you are downloading. Then press window key+R and type "wsreset.exe" it will restart Microsoft Store but the download will continue and it will work!
I hope this helped!
-
Anonymous
2023-03-08T15:26:57+00:00 I am downloading filmora and under the button it says the same for me