What does 'you might need to take action in another window' mean

Anonymous
2022-12-14T21:04:31+00:00

What does 'you might need to take action in another window' mean?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-26T23:44:58+00:00

    I have the same problem and none of the solutions are working for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-30T15:00:29+00:00

    I am trying to download the epic games store on my pc and it says you might need to take action in another window

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-12T15:37:19+00:00

    I had the exact same issue just a few minutes ago. Check the list of the apps on your PC, there's a high chance that your app has already been installed. MS in my PC is still waiting for me to take an action even though the program has already been installed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-01T11:07:54+00:00

    good for you, but mine didn't. hope this gets fixed though

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-01T10:58:58+00:00

    I am sorry, but It worked for me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments