I just attempted again on Edge with vpn shut down
same error message
Is there a way we can get Microsoft.com to reset that location check flag from what ever it is now to let me in for the down load
okie1939
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
sfc and dism show no problems
trouble shooter finds issues but does not resolve them
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I just attempted again on Edge with vpn shut down
same error message
Is there a way we can get Microsoft.com to reset that location check flag from what ever it is now to let me in for the down load
okie1939
I did try that used microsoft edge
same result
I am going to down load another browser and try it.
See if you can download the ISO using a different browser.
You can use Microsoft Edge.
just cleared firefox cache and data
attempted the ISO download
same error message
using firefox up to date and went to private mode
did the ISO download, put in English USA and got this error code Same as before
Error
We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging
the message below leveraging is cut off
This is certainly a situation I have never run into
thanks for staying with me
I looked at location history and it shows this application checking location
I have the share location history options all clicked to yes
Do you know if location has any trouble shooters from windows ?