windows 11 update KB5022303 will not install

Anonymous
2023-01-13T16:32:55+00:00

sfc and dism show no problems

trouble shooter finds issues but does not resolve them

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T20:23:50+00:00

    appreciate your feedback

    I will try again

    thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-19T19:35:08+00:00

    This is the Installation Assistant. I suggested downloading the Windows 11 ISO.

    The ISO download option is further down this page. Look for “Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO)”.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T18:48:32+00:00

    I wonder if the update has completed but some how windows 11 thinks it did not

    thanks

    dave

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-19T18:47:36+00:00

    here is the screen I got executing the update, the only option was to close

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. David-M 127.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-01-19T18:22:08+00:00

    In some cases, installing an update can give errors that many procedures fail to fix.

    Since the previous procedures failed to fix the issue, I suggest you do an InPlace Upgrade. This procedure reinstalls Windows, which helps to fix problems.
    But don't worry. You have the option to keep files, settings, and apps.

    1. Download the Windows 11 ISO file from the link below;
      https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11
    2. Double-click the ISO to run;
    3. On the "Install Windows 11" screen, uncheck "I want to help make the installation of Windows better" and select "Change how Windows Setup download updates";
    4. On the next screen, select "Not right now" and click "Next";
    5. Accept the terms of use;
    6. On the "Ready to install" screen, select "Choose what to keep" and select what you want to keep.
    7. Click on "Install" and wait for the procedure to finish. Your computer may restart several times.

    The update may be installed during InPlace Upgrade. Therefore, it may no longer appear in Windows Update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments