bypass "lets connect you to a network"

Anonymous
2022-11-11T06:11:31+00:00

Hi,

I'm trying to bypass the screen "lets connect you to a network" to install windows 10 on my machine. I've tried 3 different ways as follows:

  • ALT + F4 - My machine just tries to connect to the internet even though I'm not connected to any internet connection.
  • SHIFT + F10 - Open command prompt and type "taskkill /F /IM oobenetworkconnectionflow.exe" but that also makes my machine try to connect to the internet.
  • SHIFT + F10 - Open command prompt and type "taskmgr" that opens taks manager and i end the tast for "Networkconnectionflow, but the machine still tries to connect to the internet.

Please can anyone assist what do I do in this situation?

Your assistance will be much appreciated.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2022-11-12T03:40:18+00:00

When you are in the command prompt just type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO 

Press enter and it will restart the device. At the next setup will give you the option to click "I don't have internet" and bypass the network connection.

Was this answer helpful?

1000+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-20T14:16:50+00:00

    Thanks for the appropriate reply. Great job

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T03:42:24+00:00

    Thank you so much!!! You saved me a ton of time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-28T18:16:02+00:00

    shift + f10 dosent work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-28T12:21:58+00:00

    When you are in the command prompt just type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO 

    Press enter and it will restart the device. At the next setup will give you the option to click "I don't have internet" and bypass the network connection.

    But when you are doing OS Deployment from SCCM that time it is getting stuck on this page only

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments