When you are in the command prompt just type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO
Press enter and it will restart the device. At the next setup will give you the option to click "I don't have internet" and bypass the network connection.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I'm trying to bypass the screen "lets connect you to a network" to install windows 10 on my machine. I've tried 3 different ways as follows:
Please can anyone assist what do I do in this situation?
Your assistance will be much appreciated.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
When you are in the command prompt just type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO
Press enter and it will restart the device. At the next setup will give you the option to click "I don't have internet" and bypass the network connection.
Hi there,
You need to get hold of your motherboards drivers.
It is more than likely that the Windows ISO that you are using did not have the Wi-Fi driver for your motherboard in it.
I had the same issue but I had to find my Ethernet Driver.
Manually installed it and then it was seen.
You will have to find the driver and manually install it, reboot windows and your wifi should then be seen.
Hopefully.
Best of luck.
Regards,
David
When you are in the command prompt just type: OOBE\BYPASSNRO
Press enter and it will restart the device. At the next setup will give you the option to click "I don't have internet" and bypass the network connection.
So I did this to get past that pesky setup bug, but now I can’t access any wifi on my system after the system boot. I’ve tried multiple fixes (my system is essentially demanding I plug an ethernet into the system but I don’t have an ethernet, and have never used an ethernet on it previously.) and i still cannot use any network, wifi isn’t even an option to turn on or off or use a different connection. It’s only ethernet.
Oobe\bypassnro is total **** it doesn't even work
It works perfectly fine. Literally just did this on a Lenovo this morning.
How did you put it in? I can open the commands but it won't let me type anything
Update: Fixed it! I found a reddit thread saying to open the cmd and alt+tab out of and back into it. I can now type!!
Reminder! Power Options Ultimate Performance You must have a top-level device to enable it!
Device does not reach WIN11 & Energy Star x does not meet system hardware requirements Do not open Ultimate performance!
Old computer hardware, etc. ~ Ultimate performance will boot with full power and destroy your hardware immediately!!