cumulative updates fail to install. Both KB5018410 and KB5016616 failed on installation.

Anonymous
2022-10-14T22:36:07+00:00

My computer is a DELL Optiplex 3020. Both recent cumulative updates (KB5018410 and KB5016616) have failed on installation. The code is 0x800f0845. I have tried all the suggested things to try to get the update to go through up to an in-place update. All other updates go through with no problem. Just the cumulative updates. I have version 21H2 build 19044.1826.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-25T06:36:15+00:00

    I'm having the same issue on my Lenovo Thinkpad for the past 4 months. Whenever i restart my laptop its starts updating but eventually fails at 97%. This takes a lot of time since i have to switch between the Multiple Operating Systems on my Laptop. Im running Linux on dual boot with Windows 10, but i think this has nothing to do with dual boot as i was running this before with no issue on the same laptop.

    Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad E5A (Core i5-7200U)
    BootManager: Using Linux's grub bootloader.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-24T21:31:26+00:00

    The update isn't installing for me either, I feel like I've tried everything under the sun to get it working with no luck. All the advice from Windows troubleshooter, articles, other's people's articles and YouTube videos, nothing is working!

    I can tell you this is NOT only Dell computers...

    ...........

    It would be helpful if everyone having this issue could respond with their Computer model, Windows Version (32\64) and boot drive model.

    My laptop is a Dell G3 3590 and the OS is Microsoft Windows 10 Home.
    System type: x64-based PC
    Boot device: \Device\HarddiskVolume3

    Not sure if that was the info this poster meant but hope it helps.

    .........

    I think it's might be good if people check to see if they have installed the Aug and Sept Cumulative or if it's just October failing.

    .........

    The cumulative updates successfully installed for me; KB5017500 on 16/09/22, and KB5016616 on 13/08/2022.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-24T19:05:41+00:00

    I also have a Lenovo tiny pc with an Intel i5 and the Microsoft Storage Spaces Controller and Standard NVM Express Controller. This is a 64 bit OS and the cumulative update actually went through with no issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-24T18:31:15+00:00

    I have the same problem on a Dell Precision M4700; i7 quad core; Win 10 x64; standard OS and OEM partitions; upgraded from Win7; Intel(R) Chipset SATA/PCIe RST Premium Controller. I have an external USB drive plugged in. Not sure if that makes a difference. Drivers and bios are up to date.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-24T18:28:46+00:00

    I have a Dell Latitude 3500 with an Intel i7 proc and storage controller. Windows is x64......not x86. I believe my laptop also has the normal OS/OEM partitions as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments