Please type the command exactly as i posted. It is a single line command. Copy the command i gave and paste it in the cmd window.
Window Installer not found in services.msc
I want to install autocad app in my pc when I try to install it an error appear which says "The Window installer could not be assessed". when I go into local services there is no window installer in the list. I really need to fix this error so that i can install my app.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2022-11-01T17:14:58+00:00 Copy the downloaded file msiexec.exe to *c:*
Please run CMD as TrustedInstaller and copy the file.
In the TrustedInstaller Command Prompt, run:
- copy c:\msiexec.exe c:\windows\system32\
Press Enter.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2022-11-01T16:51:34+00:00 2nd one i download and copy it in window/system 32 but it didn't copy
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2022-11-01T16:19:36+00:00 Aleena,
Which of the two methods did you try? Have you tried downloading the module?