Please type the command exactly as i posted. It is a single line command. Copy the command i gave and paste it in the cmd window.
Window Installer not found in services.msc
I want to install autocad app in my pc when I try to install it an error appear which says "The Window installer could not be assessed". when I go into local services there is no window installer in the list. I really need to fix this error so that i can install my app.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2022-10-30T08:47:06+00:00 Ok. Pls run DISM and then again run SFC.
Alternately, you can download msiexec.exe from here:
https://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols/msiexec.exe/88D88F1C17000/msiexec.exe
It would save as F84DE443AC78C950EEE4E3BCEFDA9E8C89A8C9E7C907D3A2A7349A809713F05200.blob
Rename it to msiexec.exe. When renaming, make sure the .blob extension is removed.
Copy it to C:\Windows\system32.
-
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2022-10-30T07:29:40+00:00 Yeah, 'first DISM and then SFC' is the recommended way usually. But if the module is already present inside the component store, Sfc should be able to restore it right away.