Why do I continue to get blocked for commenting just because I'm not a democrat. It would be nice to get a respectful answer from a Microsoft representative if that is possible.
Thank you
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I logged in for the first time ever to comment on an article in Microsoft Start. I got a message that I had violated community guidelines. If I've never once tried to comment on anything Microsoft, how can this be? There was no explanation of where this came from.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Why do I continue to get blocked for commenting just because I'm not a democrat. It would be nice to get a respectful answer from a Microsoft representative if that is possible.
Thank you
i got banned for having a profile name that went against the community guidelines. literally was my name lol. so i changed it several times and requested reviews but i get nothing. still banned.
This didn't work for me. It showed a "Continue" button and as soon as I click on it, it shows "This user has no name". Attempting another time leads to the same "The username violates our guidelines". It's surprising that such a greedy company with ridiculously expensive products only end up making broken garbage.
This worked
I had the same problem when I tried to sign-in on the Microsoft Edge browser but then I tried to sign in on Firefox and it went through just fine. So I think it's a browser issue. I went back to Microsoft Edge and I was automatically signed in and good to go to comment etc.. So try signing in on another browser and see if that works.