Try letting it sit there for an hour.
Try removing a stick of RAM to try install .
If that fails try the other stick.
Make sure all other drives and peripherals are unplugged.
Disconnect from internet by unplugging ethernet cable or router.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
** I am resposting this from Asus help site as I still haven't found a solution** Hello. First off I'm new! I built a computer from scratch last year. I have the Asus x570 gaming motherboard. I installed windows 11 a few weeks ago and it has been running fine. Last week, it green screened and now I can't get it to boot to windows no matter how I try. I'm at a loss, I keep thinking there is something I can do other than send my motherboard back, but no one has any advise that has worked yet. I've included a video that, is the problem. Has anyone had issues? Or suggestions. Ive now disconnected all drives but my main m2 drive, I have windows bootable in there. I've tried booting legacy. And uefi. I just don't know what else to do! Things I've tried...
No matter what I try, it just sits on the window square screen.
ALSO it will let me boot just fine to a Linux USB without an issue. video
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Try letting it sit there for an hour.
Try removing a stick of RAM to try install .
If that fails try the other stick.
Make sure all other drives and peripherals are unplugged.
Disconnect from internet by unplugging ethernet cable or router.
Alright...new USB stick with win 11 iso...and bios set to Defaults and fast boot off. Leads me to........ The same windows block screen
Let me know the exact failure message or behavior.
I did try a few days ago, let me try it again.