its ok i dont mind downloading it, whats the procedure?
Windows update error encountered (0x80070424)
Hello,
I'm not able to update windows software, i have tried manual updating using Windows 10 update assistant but once I wanna install it tells me that i'm downgrading and that Windows has to delete all my files if i go ahead which is odd.
I have also tried w10-wuauserv.reg method as i saw it on the forum but didn't work as well.
I might have messed with the cmd prompt at some point but not sure if that is the reason behind the error and I don't know how to go back to point null to see if that's the case.
Please help..
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-06-15T20:36:05+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-06-15T19:39:03+00:00 Sorry, but ISO file is required to repair Windows using an external source.
-
Anonymous
2021-06-15T18:59:45+00:00 yes i have a usb but not the iso file
-
Anonymous
2021-06-15T18:14:01+00:00 your Windows has a lot of issues. Do you have 20H2 iso file or USB?
-
Anonymous
2021-06-15T17:59:32+00:00 Problems found: enable phishing filter (now fixed)
Is there anything else to do because Windows security center still can't be started?
Also i think i addressed this issue above, my Bluetooth toggle has disappeared for some reason therefore there's no button to turn it on or off and obviously i cant connect any devices to my pc