Sorry, I just now realized that Disk usage is not available while in Safe Mode.
What do you mean by "performance feels faster"? Performance is faster while in Safe Mode?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am having this issue from yesterday. My computer suddenly slow down. I went to task manager and saw system process at top of task manager window. I tried lot of stuff and did not work. I updated windows some days ago. I need help ASAP cause I use this computer for class.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Sorry, I just now realized that Disk usage is not available while in Safe Mode.
What do you mean by "performance feels faster"? Performance is faster while in Safe Mode?
The performance feels faster.
Can you check the Task Manager if the Disk usage of the System is still high?
I am in the safe mode. What should I do ?