That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.
Stay safe always and have a great day.
Thanks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello.
2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845) keeps failing the install even after I did the "in-place upgrade".
I have windows 11 pro.
What should I do now.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.
Stay safe always and have a great day.
Thanks.
You need a 8gig usb stick or a dvd burner and download and install the windows OS for bootable usb or dvd. Go back and read several comments and it will tell you.
I did uninstall the damn thing, but installed Ubuntu 22.10 (indeed it is not for everyone) but for average user... I have no idea why would someone use windows OS....
Pity, used to be a pretty solid OS but now... WOW i spent all day looking for a fix ... Can you imagine you spend a whole day just to try to run an update!!! With no success!
Microsoft you should be really ashamed
Microsoft, WTH?
Why should we do a clean install?
May be you'll fix your Cumulative Update? It has bug obviously.
It reminds me Windows 98, where all problems were solved with a clean install.
Hi.
I finally did a clean install from a USB and now it works good.