2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845)

Anonymous
2023-02-15T18:33:32+00:00

Hello.

2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5022845) keeps failing the install even after I did the "in-place upgrade".

I have windows 11 pro.

What should I do now.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-02-16T18:33:11+00:00

That's good to know. I'm glad that you are able to solve the issue. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask again.

Stay safe always and have a great day.

Thanks.

Was this answer helpful?

8 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-03-05T15:38:16+00:00

    Please start a new question and upload the zipped CBS logs to your OneDrive.

    • CBS logs: c:\windows\logs\cbs\*.*

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-18T17:52:17+00:00

    Hi.

    I solved my problem by doing a clean install.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-18T01:42:20+00:00

    Hi.

    I had the same problem. I think this is a Microsoft bug. Nothing couldn't fix this problem. Finally, I did a clean install from a USB and now it's ok. My computer is new so I didn't have many apps and applications.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-16T10:45:42+00:00

    Same for me. And now none of my microsoft apps will work and its saying there is something wrong with my my account. I cant log in to anything. Nothing works anymore. And it says my computer is no longer eligible to revert to previous. I tried these steps and manually installing and it says it is already installed so I need help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments