I did not understand a little what needs to be done in the second paragraph. Can you describe a little more?
Kernel Power 41 code 63, help please.
Most recently, I ran into a problem, namely, that during the game my computer freezes tightly. After looking at the action log, I found there critical errors Kernel Power 41 with code 63. I tried everything, and reinstalled Windows, and checked the RAM for errors, and everything like that, nothing helped. Through the sfc /scannow command, 4 corrupted files were found, they were installed, but the error still remained. Please, please help me!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-03-19T02:00:03+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-03-19T01:55:01+00:00 There were many computer files that are regularly used for troubleshooting that were not able to be scanned as they were in a foreign language.
All of the BSOD minidump files were WHEA 124.
These are most frequently seen when there is malfunctioning hardware.
Very infrequently misbehaving drivers or BIOS (firmware) cause these WHEA 124 BSOD.
- The BIOS: Версия BIOS American Megatrends Inc. 2.C0, 20.10.2021
Upgrade the BIOS to the most up to date non-beta BIOS: 2C > 2E
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/Z490-A-PRO/support
- Run:
Tuneup plus
(bat files by default prompt antivirus software and require manual overrides)
Post a share link into this thread using one drive, drop box, or google drive.
-
Anonymous
2023-03-19T01:44:37+00:00 Many of the collected log files were in another language and could not be scanned.
A new Windows installation should not have problems with scannow results.
Indicate whether you can or cannot:
a) run the computer in safe mode with networking for several days
b) clean install Windows 10 using English as the default language during the troubleshooting
а -No, unfortunately I can't do that.
b - I am not strong in English, because I have not studied it anywhere, I communicate with you through an interpreter.
-
Anonymous
2023-03-19T01:40:27+00:00 Many of the collected log files were in another language and could not be scanned.
A new Windows installation should not have problems with scannow results.
Indicate whether you can or cannot:
a) run the computer in safe mode with networking for several days
b) clean install Windows 10 using English as the default language during the troubleshooting
-
Anonymous
2023-03-19T01:38:55+00:00 Here is the link again.
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/downloa...
Cindy
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aoewr3a-xx3Rg1cxWNhkOcXFNcfv?e=JtODnm Here is the result of the tests on this link, as far as I can see, there are no problems here ...