Kernel Power 41 code 63, help please.

Anonymous
2023-03-18T23:38:37+00:00

Most recently, I ran into a problem, namely, that during the game my computer freezes tightly. After looking at the action log, I found there critical errors Kernel Power 41 with code 63. I tried everything, and reinstalled Windows, and checked the RAM for errors, and everything like that, nothing helped. Through the sfc /scannow command, 4 corrupted files were found, they were installed, but the error still remained. Please, please help me!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T01:35:01+00:00

    Please confirm that there were/are continued BSOD despite replacing the Intel chipset drivers.

    While playing Warzone 2 at random times, the computer freezes tightly and only restarting through the button helps. Therefore, yes, I confirm that after installing the drivers, the problem was not fixed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T01:34:47+00:00

    Here is the link again.

    https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/downloa...

    Cindy

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T01:32:57+00:00

    Please confirm that there were/are continued BSOD despite replacing the Intel chipset drivers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T01:29:17+00:00

    This appears to be fine.

    The minidump shows the reason why a computer crashes. In this case, it showed the problem was the Intell processor. Please run the link above to see what is causing the processor problem.

    Cindy

    I apologize for my stupidity, can you please point out the link again where I need to go. If you are talking about a processor test, then I did it and above indicated a link with the result of the test.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T01:10:53+00:00

    This appears to be fine.

    The minidump shows the reason why a computer crashes. In this case, it showed the problem was the Intell processor. Please run the link above to see what is causing the processor problem.

    Cindy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments