Kernel Power 41 code 63, help please.

Anonymous
2023-03-18T23:38:37+00:00

Most recently, I ran into a problem, namely, that during the game my computer freezes tightly. After looking at the action log, I found there critical errors Kernel Power 41 with code 63. I tried everything, and reinstalled Windows, and checked the RAM for errors, and everything like that, nothing helped. Through the sfc /scannow command, 4 corrupted files were found, they were installed, but the error still remained. Please, please help me!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-20T22:14:41+00:00

    Nice progress.

    On Wednesday 03/22/2023 post a new V2 share link.

    (Make sure that the computer is no longer in safe mode, is in normal boot and is in regular use then the V2 share link will be viewed.

    If there are no longer any unexpected shutdowns and restarts that will complete the troubleshooting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-20T21:21:36+00:00

    After updating the bios and all drivers, there was no more BSOD.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-20T04:21:28+00:00

    Please run the testing and when complete report the results into this thread.

    Report the duration of continuous safe mode.

    The longer the continuous run in safe mode the better the testing.

    Again if there is a BSOD please post a new V2 share link into the newest post.

    After the testing I'll provide the purpose of the testing.

    Testing may be needed for several evening / nights.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-19T23:04:17+00:00
    1. Why should I leave my computer on but in safe mode overnight? I turn it off when I go to bed.
    2. In my city there is no way to take some components for tests.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments