This has absolutely nothing to do with my comment or question. I am looking to renew my subscription solely complimentary because i inadvertently let it lapse by a few months.
No audio after latest windows update. How to fix?
The update is "2023-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5023706)" and after I downloaded this update all my audio stopped functioning. Headset, monitor, everything. I have tried so many online suggestions including updating drivers, messing around with settings as per fix tutorial, ran a virus scan just in case but still nothing. Interestingly I found that the NVIDIA audio thing says disconnected. Not sure if that was like that before the update but I doubt it. Again, I tried various fixes including drivers, etc. Did anyone else have this problem and know a fix that actually works cause I am done wasting time on this frankly stupid and irritating problem.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-10-09T14:58:04+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-09-11T21:19:44+00:00 my computer does not have a restore point. What should I so then?
-
Anonymous
2024-08-07T19:42:11+00:00 Where can I find the System Restore screen?
-
Anonymous
2024-06-08T00:50:11+00:00 Does MicroSoft vet their Windows' updates?
I had the same problem after the last FORCED Windows 10 updated.
-
Anonymous
2024-05-31T02:14:48+00:00 I'm sorry, only thing I can tell you is to back up everything, then do a system reboot. I had to factory reset mine to get it to work again. Wish I had better news for ya.