Airpods pro mic not working on windows 11

Anonymous
2023-05-03T09:14:29+00:00

Hi there,

since more or less one week my airpods pro mic doesn't work anymore on windows 11.

If I go on Sound>properties>input settings the format is empty and the volume is on 0.

any idea what's going wrong?

thanks a lot

Best

Daniele

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-11T04:11:25+00:00

    It's freshly installed, the output works fine but mic doesn't work in my case.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-11T03:42:53+00:00

    Windows 11 was upgraded or freshly installed? my observation if windows 11 is upgraded from older version of windows - Airpods MIC does not work correctly - I was not able to pinpoint it :( but airpods mic works good on windows 11.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-11T01:27:02+00:00

    Microphone still not works, is there any solution?
    I have the newest version of hardware for airpods and newest version for windows11. I can hear voice but no microphone input.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T03:37:49+00:00

    should be - but your new drivers would be active even if you install back old drivers.
    some incompatibility with win10 and win11 - Bluetooth drivers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T03:35:27+00:00

    Yes, I had no other options but Yes - if any other specific way - then I don't know :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments