I corrected the errors in my command. SUCCESS
Windows 11 New Install SFC /scannow erros
New install of windows 11 and immediately getting sfc errors. Can anyone review my logs and help?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DJyHLYBTbATzmFIG-8vdvlDudLtR_RLs/view?usp=share_link
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
53 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-05-23T16:05:00+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-05-23T16:00:55+00:00 I attempted to copy paste the line that you provided and it returned the same error. After that I went to file explorer and used a portion of the string to find the file you were directing me towards. I was able to locate the file and use the properties to copy and paste the filepath into the command.
-
Anonymous
2023-05-23T15:40:11+00:00 When attempting to verify the chkdsk it returns ERROR: File or Directory not found.
A screenshot has been uploaded under check chkdsk.
I can not be certain that those were the error codes when attempting installs on other drives although it is very likely.
I have used four different usb drives with installation media in an attempt to install my OS. Is it possible that the install files are corrupted and causing issues when installing because I am using wifi when downloading the windows installation media/iso files? The files were downloaded on another PC on a different network and installation media created there as well. Additionally one of the ISO files I am using for windows 10 is from 2021. When installing my OS I am also using wifi.
If there are additional logs or other info that may be helpful please let me know.
-
Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-05-23T09:13:18+00:00 Let's check if Chkdsk /r has been effective.
From Admin Command Prompt, type:
takeown /f "C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_netfx4-mscordbi_dll_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_4.0.15912.120_none_0070c05b73a8c01b\mscordbi.dll" /aIf it shows the following error, re-running setup might be futile.
Also, did the setup fail with the same error code (0x80070570 or 0x8007000D) when installed on another drive?