I have uploaded the chkdsk.txt file
Windows 11 New Install SFC /scannow erros
New install of windows 11 and immediately getting sfc errors. Can anyone review my logs and help?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DJyHLYBTbATzmFIG-8vdvlDudLtR_RLs/view?usp=share_link
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
53 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-05-23T09:04:10+00:00 -
Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2023-05-23T08:50:17+00:00 Did the setup fail with the same error code (0x80070570 or 0x8007000D) when installed on another drive? More info will help. Also, do you have the results of the Chkdsk /r operation?
The following are some problem entries - the setup failed solely due to the file system or disk errors (0x80070570) - decimal equivalent "1392".
2023-05-23 00:32:45, Error SP SPWIMCallback: Error in apply of \\?\Volume{a5c71180-6fa2-41e5-ad7a-051dc3850367}\$WINDOWS.~BT\NewOS\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_netfx4-mscordbi_dll_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_4.0.15912.120_none_0070c05b73a8c01b\mscordbi.dll. GLE [1392][gle=0x00000715] 2023-05-23 00:28:32, Error SP CApplyWIM: Failure while applying image 6 for C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Payload\OSImage\Install.wim. Error 0x80070570[gle=0x00000570] 2023-05-23 00:32:46, Error SP CApplyWIM: Failure while applying image 6 for D:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Payload\OSImage\Install.wim. Error 0x80070570[gle=0x00000570]://The drive I’m currently using is basic and not dynamic//
Yes, I see that in the log. I mentioned it in case you plan to install Windows on another disk (one of the disks contains dynamic volumes.)
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2023-05-23T08:39:47+00:00 I have attempted the install(s) on 3 different drives NIB (2 ssd and 1 m.2).
The drive I’m currently using is basic and not dynamic
The chkdsk and crystaldisk both came back good