SetupDiag works on Windows 11 as well. If it doesn't work, upload the following log to OneDrive and share the link here.
C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\setupact.log
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
1
I have Windows 11 Pro for Workstations 21H2, bypass restrictions, I went upgrade to 22H2 keep all Apps, Settings and data, by inserting usb stick and pressing setup.exe, but I can Not proceed by keeping all, apps and data, i can keep only data... option keep also apps can Not selected,... any way proceed by keep apps, what about booting from usb rather than running setup.exe...?
2
Second Q posted also,
Development VMs evaluation version can I remove the evaluation mark, after purchasing and using a software OS key from Microsoft...?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
SetupDiag works on Windows 11 as well. If it doesn't work, upload the following log to OneDrive and share the link here.
C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\setupact.log
I ran SetupDiag.exe but nothing happen, the window closed for 1-2 sec after giving permission
Notes
I bought it used on eBay this Windows 11 Pro for WS PC
I did Recovery > Reset after getting it
Is the SetupDiag.exe for Windows 11 or Windows 10 or both?????
well...?
An in-place upgrade can't be done by booting from the setup disk. Booting from the USB setup disk offers only Clean installation and Custom installation options.
Logs.zip contains the setup logs. It does reveal your username, system configuration, etc. No other private info should be present.
Can i try first upgrade by booting from usb stick?
Is this logs.zip contains any private information?
Regarding question #1:
Please download SetupDiag and run it. The tool collects the setup logs and saves them into a zip file named Logs.zip on your desktop. Upload the file to your OneDrive, Dropbox, or any other cloud hosting account and share the link here.