Run the
dism.exe /online /get-intl
From what drive:/directory…?
C:/
Or
USB F:/
?
May in PC install the language of installation in the usb…?
What install and choose in the PC, before retry?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
1
I have Windows 11 Pro for Workstations 21H2, bypass restrictions, I went upgrade to 22H2 keep all Apps, Settings and data, by inserting usb stick and pressing setup.exe, but I can Not proceed by keeping all, apps and data, i can keep only data... option keep also apps can Not selected,... any way proceed by keep apps, what about booting from usb rather than running setup.exe...?
2
Second Q posted also,
Development VMs evaluation version can I remove the evaluation mark, after purchasing and using a software OS key from Microsoft...?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Run the
dism.exe /online /get-intl
From what drive:/directory…?
C:/
Or
USB F:/
?
May in PC install the language of installation in the usb…?
What install and choose in the PC, before retry?
The setup thinks the host language mismatches with the target language (en-US). That's why the Keep files and settings option is grayed out.
********************
ConX::Compatibility::CSystemAbstraction::TargetLanguageIsCompatibleForUpgrade: Target language en-US is not compatible with the host language (lang.ini path: C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\lang.ini).
2023-07-27 23:42:33, Info CMismatchedLanguageChecker: checked MismatchedLanguage, found HardBlock.
********************
From admin Command Prompt, run the following command:
dism.exe /online /get-intl
What does it say?
C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther
is here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aty5ebD9Y5-uiYlF65l4YfS8hmZbtQ?e=QtMv9a
I want to upgrade 21H2 => 22H2, bypass, Win11 Pro for WS, but keep all... Apps Settings Files
The Rollback folder may be missing in your case.
So, attach the Panther folder only.
Pls check:
C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther
and
C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Rollback