IM TRYING TO CONNECT TO MY BEATS BUT THEY DONT WANT TO CONNECT.
Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows
I have a bluetooth adapter from edimax (EW-7611ULB). I cant connect a device with bluetooth, when i search for a device, my pc dont find the device. I dont know how to fix that. The treiber is the best one. Please help me
***** moved from german to english Community *****
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-06-09T01:58:45+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-06-08T17:21:06+00:00 my Bluetooth is not connecting pc
-
Anonymous
2024-06-08T10:18:25+00:00 I am facing problem with Bluetooth, after pausing the video or audio, and paying after some time the sound will not come. After disconnecting the Bluetooth and then connect it .Then the sound came.
-
Anonymous
2024-05-30T06:52:24+00:00 hey i'm not able to pair my wireless mouse....please help me out
-
Anonymous
2024-05-21T19:11:54+00:00 connecting error in bluetooth