I need to link the hp.com/support/envy600e printer to my laptop.
Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows
I have a bluetooth adapter from edimax (EW-7611ULB). I cant connect a device with bluetooth, when i search for a device, my pc dont find the device. I dont know how to fix that. The treiber is the best one. Please help me
***** moved from german to english Community *****
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-02-26T13:02:15+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-05-07T06:40:09+00:00 BLUETOOTH IS NOT SEARCHING NEW NEW DEVICES
-
Anonymous
2024-03-29T14:40:20+00:00 I have a bluetooth adapter from edimax (EW-7611ULB). I cant connect a device with bluetooth, when i search for a device, my pc dont find the device. I dont know how to fix that. The treiber is the best one. Please help me
-
Anonymous
2024-03-28T08:42:58+00:00 i try to remove all device but not working
-
Anonymous
2024-06-24T18:34:06+00:00 not fix yet