Dear Sir,
Answering to your questions.
- Last year and I don`t took the error.
- I'm checking the requirements of my laptop and it is in requirements.
- Yes, Other devices
I look forward to hear from you soon. I thank you in advanced for your help.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Windows 11 22H2 fails to install on Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05
I having difficulties to update and install it on half way and get encountered error and system reboot by itself.
It is happen for about a years now.
Can some one help me?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
All of the steps can be performed.
The log collector and scripts can provide information to potentially troubleshoot the upgrade failure.
Hey.
Dear Sir,
Do I need to do the previous instruction or just go with the latest one?
Error = 0xC1900101-0x20017
https://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/2198-bsod-posting-instructions.html
https://www.elevenforum.com/t/bsod-posting-instructions.103/
2)Search for C:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Rollback\setupmem.dmp
Save to the downloads folder > ZIP > post a separate share ink into this thread using one drive, drop box, or google drive
Tuneup plus
Upgrade failure info
(bat scripts by default prompt antivirus software and require manual overrides)
Batch files for use in BSOD debugging - Windows 10 Forums (tenforums.com)