Windows 11 22H2 fails to install on Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05

Anonymous
2023-06-24T14:13:17+00:00

Windows 11 22H2 fails to install on Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05

I having difficulties to update and install it on half way and get encountered error and system reboot by itself.

It is happen for about a years now.

Can some one help me?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-07-01T05:48:47+00:00

    Thanks. The next step is to remove the remaining set of drivers. But, before that, create a complete system image backup of your OS partition to an external drive, using a 3rd party backup tool, such as Macrium Reflect (it's no longer free, but a 30-day trial edition seems available. Macrium Reflect Free Trials.)

    Once done, please post fresh Farbar Scan logs.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-01T04:11:34+00:00

    Dear Sir,

    Please find the file attachments below.

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao6dmqtfyBcyhUP87P3YEHcXBhU3?e=zV7yAE

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao6dmqtfyBcyhU3TBr2WpEPZ5dIt?e=iyb5LL

    I look forward to hear from you. I thanks in advanced for your helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-06-29T07:59:16+00:00

    Pls upload the latest SetupDiag logs.

    0xC1900101 - 0x2000c Disconnect all peripheral devices that are connected to the system, except for the mouse, keyboard and display. <br>Contact your hardware vendor to obtain updated device drivers. <br>Ensure that "Download and install updates (recommended)" is accepted at the start of the upgrade process. Windows Setup encountered an unspecified error during Wim apply in the WinPE phase. <br>This error is caused by out-of-date drivers

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-29T07:48:59+00:00

    Dear Sir,

    Here is the Fixlog.txt file.

    https://1drv.ms/t/s!Ao6dmqtfyBcygyV0vprwG2Bs43Nx?e=H3WZbb

    I will proceed with the setup and keep you update after its done.

    Updated:

    I have running the window 11 setup with normal mode. But the setup was failed.

    Here is the error.

    May I know what is the next step.

    I look to hear from you soon. I thank you in advance for your help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-28T06:57:13+00:00

    Dear Sir,

    Here is the Fixlog.txt file.

    https://1drv.ms/t/s!Ao6dmqtfyBcygyV0vprwG2Bs43Nx?e=H3WZbb

    I will proceed with the setup and keep you update after its done.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments