Dear Sir,
I have noticed there is one and only error on Lenovo keyboard device.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Windows 11 22H2 fails to install on Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05
I having difficulties to update and install it on half way and get encountered error and system reboot by itself.
It is happen for about a years now.
Can some one help me?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
You can close mmc.exe via Task Manager. Does Device Manager show any device with a conflict/error -- especially (Code 56)? Or do you see an unknown device? Please expand each section, maximize the window, and post screenshots.
Dear Sir,
When I disable the Bluetooth driver, the device manager go to state of not responding.
till now it still not responding.
updated:
Device manager now is responding and what is next step?
Hi,
Yes, you may try the 2nd suggestion first. Does Device Manager show any device with a conflict/error -- especially (Code 56)? Or do you see an unknown device?
Dear Sir,
Based on 2 reply above, I need to do both troubleshooting or just Unpair/Disconnect all Bluetooth devices and disable the component in Device Manager?