Windows 11 22H2 fails to install on Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05

Anonymous
2023-06-24T14:13:17+00:00

Windows 11 22H2 fails to install on Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05

I having difficulties to update and install it on half way and get encountered error and system reboot by itself.

It is happen for about a years now.

Can some one help me?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-06-26T07:52:32+00:00

    Chances are the BTH\MS_BTHPAN\7&2b318d69 device is causing the problem.

    Unpair/Disconnect all Bluetooth devices and disable the component in Device Manager.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-06-26T07:36:22+00:00

    Nazrul,

    The BSOD means "This indicates that a driver has failed to complete a PnP operation within a specific time.". The PnP driver could be anything, even your WiFi card/dongle. The error 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 is somewhat complicated to diagnose because the log doesn't mention the problematic driver in most cases.

    Before proceeding, make sure you download the device driver setup packages locally from the respective vendor's site. Don't install the packages yet.

    The fix list below removes some third-party drivers (including your keyboard drivers). It also removes the illegal KMS activator somehow installed into your computer.

    • Download FixList.txt
    • Save Fixlist.txt in the same folder where FRST64.exe is.
    • Close all program windows.
    • Launch the Farbar Scanner tool (FRST64.exe) and click "Fix".
    • Upload the output log file (FixLog.txt) to your OneDrive.
    • Upload the %DATE_TIME%.zip file on your desktop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-26T06:35:32+00:00

    Dear Sir,

    I go to this folder "C:\windows\Minidump" and found nothing. But I zipped it for you to review if there is hidden files in it.

    I have run the FRST64.exe and this is the result.

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao6dmqtfyBcygQ42M4UIHtMDy_MD?e=coeMvM <--- minidump

    https://1drv.ms/t/s!Ao6dmqtfyBcygQ3P-LHq87wSFITQ?e=0EEoO1 <--- FRST.txt

    https://1drv.ms/t/s!Ao6dmqtfyBcygQzfMt-NHwW1pQYc?e=X2beVk <--- Addition.txt

    I look forward to hear from you soon. I thank you in advanced for your help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-06-26T05:15:33+00:00

    Thanks. If there is a recent (created on 25/6/2023 or 26/6/2023) crash dump in this folder "C:\windows\Minidump", please upload it.

    Also, upload the Farbar scan logs.

    • Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST64.exe)
    • Run FRST64.exe and click "Scan".
    • Upload the two logs, FRST.txt and Addition.txt, to your OneDrive and share the link here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-26T04:54:19+00:00

    Dear Sir,

    I have run the .ISO file and the re - install was failed. Here is the attachmenta of the logs and pictures of the errors.

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao6dmqtfyBcygQsNo3mZ2t4Mm5HH?e=8tYlOf <--- Logs_1

    https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ao6dmqtfyBcygQiCUAbhIAimA-oy?e=VNeuuu <--- Pic 1

    https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ao6dmqtfyBcygQoQi-DYk2MkVHNi?e=j5xsbz <--- Pic 2

    I look forward to hear from you soon. I thank you in advanced for your help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments