What about the original issue -- i.e..., runtime error 5. Is it resolved?
By the way, have you uploaded fixlog.txt?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
hi,
i downloaded official windows 11 iso and made a bootable usb with ventoy and installed
it on my laptop.but when rebooting laptop gives following error message.plz help fix it.
cAdd
Rin-time error 5:
invalid procedure call or argument
ok
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
What about the original issue -- i.e..., runtime error 5. Is it resolved?
By the way, have you uploaded fixlog.txt?
Since the original issue is resolved, I'd suggest closing this question.
For the Windows 11 setup issue, please post a new question and share the link to that thread here. Will surely look into it.
Media Creation Tool downloads the consumer ISO by default, when used in GUI mode.
By the way, have you uploaded fixlog.txt?
Also, upload "c:$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\setupact.log"
I have seen any people using Ventoy to create the bootable USB, and it resulted in a corrupt installation, honestly, the best option is the reset, that should stabilize the installation.
i used the official Microsoft media creation tool to download the iso file to my laptop and made a bootable USB to install it.
I have reinstalled it totally again but I still get this error message.
is this a script error message?
thanks for helping.
I have seen any people using Ventoy to create the bootable USB, and it resulted in a corrupt installation, honestly, the best option is the reset, that should stabilize the installation.