What is a phone number to talk with someone in support
How to unlock a device i locked
* * Mod note: Brought here by a search? See the possible solution by ArthurNOL on page 4 of this thread. It helped a few people.
I locked a device when the person i gave the device didn’t return it the day they mentioned they would return, they returned my device just now and i cannot find any unlock option in my phone in the Microsoft site (which i used to lock the device using this Microsoft account). The message shown in my laptop after entering my PIN is as follows: “An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet, and have your administrator sign in first”. My device (the laptop which is locked) is connected to the internet and i have signed into my Microsoft account using my phone., But this message is still shown after countless time’s restarting my laptop.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
53 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-12-19T14:51:42+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-12-13T17:15:31+00:00 Does not work as only lock option appears
-
Anonymous
2023-12-13T16:08:59+00:00 I seem to have the same problem. I hastily locked an seemingly unknown linked device just to find out that it is mine. Since, I cannot unlock it as only the lock button appeares.
-
Anonymous
2023-11-01T15:18:34+00:00 I am having the same issue. There is no ulock option
-
Anonymous
2023-09-28T15:27:25+00:00 There is no "devices" tab. Am on Windows 11 PC.