I know i have to restart my PC for it to work but I'm scared that it might glitch or bug or I might lose my whole taskbar yk? I'm not sure if I should do it if I get it its my luck if it doesn't work well that's ok also is it ok for me to delete the zip if co pilot doesn't show on my taskbar or is there any other ways I could just in case I'm gonna restart my PC and let you know
No Windows 11 Copilot After Installing 23H2 Update - I live in the United States
As the title says, I have updated my Windows 11 installation to the latest 23H2 update and I still do not have Copilot available. It is not on my Taskbar and there is no Copilot switch available under Settings -> Personalization -> Taskbar. All I have are options for Search, Task View and Widgets. I live in Ohio in the United States, so it should be available to me.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-05-08T21:11:39+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-05-08T21:04:06+00:00 Hello Shawn, yes of course I did.
It just seems, solutions shared on the web do not work for me.
I tried multiple since last year. I have a normal Windows 11 Professional which is fully updated.
Someone mentioned it doesn't work with multiple monitor setups and I got three them.
Otherwsie I'm out of clue.@Meera Al Masri Yes you have to restart Windows for it to work (or not as in my case).
-
Anonymous
2024-05-08T20:47:23+00:00 Hello Stefan,
Just to confirm, did you restart the computer afterwards to apply?
-
Anonymous
2024-05-08T20:46:47+00:00 It doesn't activate anything else. Only Copilot.
-
Anonymous
2024-05-08T20:46:02+00:00 im not sure i still havent restarted my PC so I didn't get to see if I have co pilot should I restart it or does it stay bugged like that? I'm not sure we should ask @Shawn Brink about this since he's the one who knows I'm not sure why Microsoft cant fix these issues
wait but the thing is for windows 11 and I'm using windows 11 pro also my other PC with windows 10 laptop got co pilot that's why I'm trying to fix it on my windows 11 pro on my laptop