No Windows 11 Copilot After Installing 23H2 Update - I live in the United States

Anonymous
2023-11-09T22:03:00+00:00

As the title says, I have updated my Windows 11 installation to the latest 23H2 update and I still do not have Copilot available. It is not on my Taskbar and there is no Copilot switch available under Settings -> Personalization -> Taskbar. All I have are options for Search, Task View and Widgets. I live in Ohio in the United States, so it should be available to me.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T16:26:17+00:00

    wait i think i got it is this correct?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T16:24:32+00:00

    yes i did im having so much trouble tho

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T16:22:20+00:00

    Did you "elevate" the command shell? Search in windows search "cmd" and right click on it: "Run as administrator" first, before entering the command?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T16:12:10+00:00

    Would u mind sending me a picture of how the command is supposed to look like and where I'm supposed to put it? or writing it out since I'm sure I'm doing this wrong

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T16:01:52+00:00

    The tutorial below shows you step by step with screenshots on how to do it. Be sure to use the correct full path of the ViVeTool.exe file wrapped in quotes. You're missing a quote at the front of the command.

    https://www.elevenforum.com/t/use-vivetool-to-enable-or-disable-hidden-features-in-windows-11.20291/

    Be sure you open an elevated Terminal window like below to run the command.

    https://www.elevenforum.com/t/open-elevated-windows-terminal-as-administrator-in-windows-11.556/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments