How do you do a "Clean Boot"?
Windows 11 PC freezes and becomes completely unresponsive.
Dell XPS 8940
Windows 11 Pro
Version 22h2
11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz 3.40 GHz
64.0 GB RAM
Two Drive 1.84 TB
It doesn't matter what I doesn't matter if I am using the Web browser or doing something else my Desktop just freeze and becomes completely unresponsive. I have all the Updates from Microsoft and Dell.
What on earth can it be??? Windows is becoming insensibly frustrating!
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-04-09T15:05:03+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-03-30T02:50:19+00:00 In my case, the problem was resolved by replacing the graphics card. My (6 yr) old Nvidia 1660i began freezing the OS about two weeks ago. I tried all the suggestions listed here, but found the answer by enabling and connecting to the integrated UHD 750 card. There were no issues after that, but I needed a replacement card to resume gaming.
-
Anonymous
2024-02-06T00:03:41+00:00 Impossible since I can not shut it down
-
Anonymous
2024-02-05T23:01:19+00:00 cannot use computer,frozen and no response.