I am running the same configuration as you are. In December of 2023 my PC began experiencing a very intermittent but total "hang" condition within 5 minutes after coming out of "Sleep" mode. Sometimes only once a month sometimes twice a day. Very random & NO errors posted in the event viewer other than it had a forced power-off because it's the only way to get it going again.
The issue started after I replaced the mother board (at Dell's recommendation) due to a faulty SD card reader. I immediately noticed that when coming out of sleep mode, the PC now takes 15 seconds to wake up whereas before it woke up immediately. Dell worked with me for (2) days to resolve the wake problem but to no avail. That's when I later noticed the intermittent hang condition.
I thought I had it solved when I read about W-11 hanging and being solved with an update which worked for about a month then the problem is back now.
Everything, and I mean everything is up to date as far as firmware, software, BIOS & OS updates go. Right now (as of 5.07.2024) I'm at 23H2 on Windows 11 Pro.