I think you should backup the personal files from that drive on that laptop it did boot up on and then clean install Windows on that drive, I think this will be the only solution now.
Pc stuck on Windows Loading screen
A couple of weeks back i did a windows update and i went into advanced options and tocked off a couple of drivers foolishly for it to download, now whenever i boot windows its stuck and wont let me into it. On my Pc it shows Medion when booting but on other PCs it shows 7 different loading circles. The SSD is working and i can access the files with no problem. Same with my system. I dont know which drivers i have to delete for windows to work on my SSD again.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-10-03T07:30:13+00:00 it does register it i just had it on an external cable. Still doesnt boot even after registering it on SATA 2 slot
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-10-03T07:20:36+00:00 Usually you only need to use the option in BIOS to restore BIOS defaults, so it reverts to the settings used when Windows was installed on that drive and BIOS should then see the drive, it can only be either UEFI with Secure Boot enabled, or Legacy BIOS with CSM enabled, those are the two main settings for BIOS.
-
Anonymous
2023-10-03T07:18:18+00:00 So how can i fix that. Do you know?
-
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-10-03T06:34:18+00:00 Sorry, I was offline.
The problem I see in your BIOS video, in SATA configuration, no internal drive is listed, that PC is not seeing the system drive.