I cannot see anything else in your BIOS that would be stopping it from booting into Windows, that is why I think there is a problem with BIOS
Pc stuck on Windows Loading screen
A couple of weeks back i did a windows update and i went into advanced options and tocked off a couple of drivers foolishly for it to download, now whenever i boot windows its stuck and wont let me into it. On my Pc it shows Medion when booting but on other PCs it shows 7 different loading circles. The SSD is working and i can access the files with no problem. Same with my system. I dont know which drivers i have to delete for windows to work on my SSD again.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.