SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Troubleshooting

Anonymous
2023-12-23T23:11:19+00:00

I've been having several BSOD's in the last days but can't find out what is causing them.

I have tried updating and going back to older drivers but the problems seem to persist. Sometimes it takes several minutes to an hour to get a BSOD and sometimes there are multiple in a row right after rebooting.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Igor Leyko 112.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-12-30T17:33:22+00:00

    Please ask nearby repair workshop to try another motherboard with all your components for a check.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-30T16:33:31+00:00

    I've tried to put each in all 4 different slots but no matter the pc eventually still freezes

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments